Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am feeling the Blogger LOVE ~ Thanks all!

I have to send a HUGE thanks to all of you ~ You are seriously helping me ROCK THE VOTE!! Words cannot describe how lucky I feel to have such fantastic followers and blogging friends! I am truly touched and beyond words……

I owe a special thanks to my good friends who gave me a shout out yesterday and to those who gave me a helped me get votes today ~ Thanks Kath, Caitlin, Bobbi & Erica for believing in my and giving a voting call!

Meghann ~ You always amaze me and are such a great friend to have! Thanks for giving your readers some incentive to make it to the voting polls and vote for me~ You Rock!!!

I am back in the lead thanks to all of you ~ Keep those VOTES coming because I have to maintain my lead through Thursday!!!

Ok ~ enough mushy, gushy stuff and onto the rest of my day. I HAD to get out at lunch because I had so much nervous energy going on ~ the suspense! I hit up the treadmill at the gym and pounded out 35 minutes of run/walk intervals. It felt amazing and I burned 369 calories.

I came back and made up a FANTASTIC Sandwich.

IMG_9399

* 1 Slice Trader Joe’s 3-Seeded Bread, toasted

* 2 Tbsp Artichoke Hummus

* Organic Mixed Greens

* 2 Slices 97% FF honey ham & 3 slices 99% FF honey roasted turkey

* 1 slice Tillamook Colby Cheese

* Cucumber Chips aka Pickles

So amazing….I LOVE HUMMUS and Cheese on really good bread!!! I think I could eat this sammie EVERY DAY!

For dessert, I had a nice fruit salad that I only managed to eat 1/2 of before getting pulled into a meeting.

IMG_9398

* 1 Plurine

* 1 Puot

* Handful of raspberries & blueberries

All together with fizzy water (minus 1 bite ~ oops!), it was a VERY filling lunch!

IMG_9401

When I got out of my meeting, I had this HUGE plate of bites sitting at my desk ~ What?!?!?!?! Co-workers can be such a bad influence I tell ya! One of my co-workers hit up The Model Bakery and brought treats for us to all share. They said that I usually like to just try them and gave me one bite of each LOL…..My other co-worker bought my FAVORITE cake on the bottom right ~ Strawberry Fields……I pondered taking it home to The Husband, but, then, I decided to dig in.

IMG_9404

As you can see, I didn’t get very far before I was on over the top sugar load. Surprisingly I didn’t really like too many of the things (even all that Red Velvet Frosting) ~ shocker huh?!

IMG_9408

Needless to say I didn’t need my healthy afternoon snack *sigh*

I am off to figure out dinner for The Husband before he has to go to bed. Maybe I should start getting up with him at 3 am to get my workouts in…I just think that might be too early!

Don’t forget to enter my Annie’s New Mac & BBQ Sauce Giveaway – Click HERE before Midnight to enter!

Oh and in case you didn’t already know, keep rocking the VOTE!

See you all for dinner!

10 comments:

  1. Love that sandwich and congrats that you're winning. I voted for you :D
    <3 jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert plate - oh my oh my! I love to load up on little samples like that. So good!

    Your summer dessert deserves to win - it looks fab!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the lead again! Your sandwich looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sandwich does look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sandwich looks awesome!! Mine are always so boring.. I need to spice them up a little like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havefaith ~ Thanks so much for your vote!!!

    heyitstay ~ I LOVE samplers, but, that plate sure was alot. Who knew you could have too many?!

    Anne ~ Thanks and Thanks!

    The Actor's Diet ~ Totally!

    April ~ My sandwich rocked - I need to remember that combo for sure!

    Fitnut ~ Awww....you can borrow this one and make it up - you can get pretty creative with a little hummus, cheese, and some crunch!

    C.G ~ I know - so much cake! LOL.

    Janetha ~ Fingers crossed....although I guess the results are in now :) Thanks for making me smile when I read that.

    K ~ I should've shared it with you all - that would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete