Monday, July 20, 2009

A little bit of this and little bit of that

Since I did not have to cook tonight for The Husband, my dinner was a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

I started out with some leftover Summertime Tortellini Pasta Salad.  It is still pretty tasty on day 2 but I have to say I LOVE it more on day 1.

 IMG_9386

And a Lowfat Sargento Colby Jack Cheese Square for more protein (only 1 Weight Watcher Point!)

IMG_9197

I felt sorta full, but, like something was missing – I needed a little breadiness to go with my meal.  So, I toasted up a piece of TJ’s 3 seeded bread with a little whipped butter.

IMG_9391

YUM ~ There is nothing like nutty sourdough bread and butter to complete any meal.

I am perfectly content now ~ I am off to read and get to bed early.   It’s been a fun day, but, I think all the excitement has me wore out.  I am glad I kept my commitment to myself today – we all have a choice we can make each day.  I “chose” to make Monday a fantastic day and you know what – it turned out to be one!  Maybe there is something to that whole “believe it will happen and it will” philosophy! 

Check out my Annie’s Mac n Cheese & BBQ Sauce Giveaway – you have 4 chances to win!

ROCK THE VOTE ~ VOTE FOR MY NECTARINE RASPBERRY SORBET OVER FRESH FRUIT!!

Nite all!

9 comments:

  1. I voted for your sorbet! :D I hope I win the giveaway... I love Annie's products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to stop by and let you know I gave you a shout out. Good Luck

    http://ericarunning.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-wondering-if-you-could-do-my-favor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your pasta salad looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that pasta looks so colorful, perfect for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am IN LOVE with that slice of bread! Can't beat sourdough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TJ's whole wheat sourdough, I'll have to try the kind you have...that slice looks delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bread looks sooo amazing with that butter. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bread and butter is such a simple, yet amazing combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tasty ~ Yeah - thanks for voting for me! Good luck in the Annie's Mac & BBQ sauce giveaway!

    Erica ~ You are awesome - thank you so much for helping me get votes xoxo!

    Peanut Butter ~ It's really good!

    Ada ~ I LOVE that most about summer - there is so much good produce to choose from and you can eat alot of colors :)

    K ~ Me too - I cannot seem to get enough of it!

    Danielle ~ I LOVE their whole wheat too but when I saw the seeds I had to give it a go.

    anne ~ it IS amazing.

    Jenny ~ you know, I sometimes think I could sustain on bread and butter alone :)

    ReplyDelete