Saturday, July 11, 2009

Meet Corn Husk Man…..

The Husband cracks me up.  He is the type of person who has a hard time sitting still and LOVES to do all the house projects himself.  We had our friend’s son install our garage door today and he was so antsy to help out or do something, but, there was nothing for him to do.  So, I decided to help entertain him with CORN…..HUSK! :)

 

IMG_8887

Let me introduce to you some of his characters ~ The Mustache Man

IMG_8886 

The Biker Boy…..

IMG_8889 

Boy George ~ 80’s

IMG_8890

Mo-Hawk Rocker Boy

IMG_8893

Peace out…….

IMG_8894 

LMAO ~ Yes, that is the husk off the corn – It entertained him for awhile :D haha!   These pictures STILL crack me up.  He is such a clown!

So our new garage door is officially in, but, we are working on putting up the Nichia Siding before I show you before/after pictures.  I think we might have it up on the garage this weekend ~ Yeah!

All morning we snacked on the Cherry Tomatoes so that was my morning snack.  I LOVE them!  For lunch, we fired up the grill now that we have gas again (for the grill!)

I used my favorite 2 Weight Watcher Point Honey Wheat Buns from Trader Joe’s.

IMG_8925IMG_8926 

And added a 3 Weight Watcher Point Trader Joe’s Mango Chicken Sausage – LOVE these!

IMG_8922

I whipped up another batch of Balsamic Dressing for our Organic Mixed Green & cherry tomato salad.

IMG_8921

I also made up a “Mock-Tail” using Perrier with a splash of The Husband’s Tropical Lemonade.

All together is was a surprisingly fill lunch for only 6 Weight Watcher Points!

I am off to continue working on my Favorite Dessert Recipe and I think I might whip up a batch of the Starbuck’s Outrageous Oatmeal Raisin Cookies while I am at it.  I am helping The Husband with our siding in between it all too.

See you all later tonight for a cookie review and more grilling fun!

9 comments:

  1. uh oh, the hubs looks a little too comfortable with that mohawk -- better hope he doesn't get any ideas ;) he is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahaha WOW tell him thanks for the laugh, the second photo is for sure my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the corn husk dress up!!!!

    You lunch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! Yummy lunch!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your husband is too funny! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone!!! He is definitely a character, but, that is why I LOVE him. Seriously - life is just too short not to have fun with each other laughing each day.

    P.S. Yup - he actually "almost" got a mohawk once too when our 5 year old nephew wanted to do it so I wouldn't be surprised LOL....:D

    ReplyDelete