Monday, July 27, 2009

A “Quickie” Post

Today has been such a busy day, but, all in a good way – it means time is flying by!  So I am going to make this a “quickie” breakfast post so I can get you all caught up on my day.  I got back to the basics with my breakfast this morning – a little protein, a little carbs and a little fruity crunch.

I started off with some protein ~ An Egg White Fluffy with 2 Egg Whites, Tapatio Hot Sauce, Sea Salt & Pepper.  You can cook these in the microwave in 50 seconds – YUM!

IMG_9670

Instead of making an Eggwich,I kept my Orowheat Double Fiber English Muffin on the side topped with 1 Tbsp Whipped Butter. (3 Weight Watcher Points)

IMG_9669 

And to balance out my meal, 1 c of grapes.

IMG_9671

All together I LOVED having a plate of fun to eat for only 4.5 Weight Watcher Points!

IMG_9673

My mid-morning snack was a small banana with 1 Tbsp PB&CO Cinnamon Swirl PB.  I didn’t get a chance to snap a picture since I had to gobble it down on a break from my morning long meeting.

In my exciting blogness news, I will be unveiling my new site tonight!!!  I still of course have a few things to change/modify, but, it is good enough to go – yeah!

I hope your Monday is flying by, I know mine sure is!

Coming up next, that Grilled Cheesy Eggplant Lasagna recipe I told you about yesterday!

5 comments:

  1. talk about a well balanced breakfast -- looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sounds of your breakfast - bits and pieces of eats are always nice! Can't wait for the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the new site! How do you make the egg white fluffy? Do you just microwave it in a bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny ~ Thanks, it was a delciious breakfast.

    Janetha ~ It's not perfect yet, but, it's done enough to start so yeah!

    K ~ I agree - it was fun to work my way around my plate.

    Julia ~ I spray a ramkin (small, glass bowl) with nonstick spray. You can use liquid eggwhites or crack some eggs separating the white. Stir in a little hot sauce and microwave for about 50 seconds or until done. It depends on the microwave but it is usually no more than 1 minute. Top with salt and pepper if desired - easy huh?

    ReplyDelete