Thursday, July 23, 2009

Today is the last day to Vote 4 me to Win!

This morning for breakfast I got down to a little Bee’s Knee’s :D I absolutely LOVE this peanut butter ~ honey + creamy peanut butter = LOVE!!!

IMG_8587

I started off topping my Orowheat High Fiber 1 Weight Watcher Point Whole Wheat English Muffin with a 2 Weight Watcher Point nice smear of The Bees Knees!

IMG_9460

Then came my favorite pb topper ~ Bananas!!!

IMG_9461

But, I really thought I could make this breakfast sammie even better by adding Pluot “Jam”.  WOW – what an amazing combo this turned out to be.  Sweet, Crunchy, Creamy and so fun to eat!

IMG_9463

I also had the extra fruit on the side.

IMG_9464 

All together it was the perfect fuel to start my day and kept me full all morning for a total of 5 Weight Watcher Points – woohoo!

IMG_9466 

Today is a super busy day, but, I hope to find time to share what I’ve learned on my journey this week, catch up on your comments,  visit your blogs to say hi and many thanks!  Your support, readership and friendship amazes me.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support…..Today is D-Day…..the last day to VOTE for my Nectarine Raspberry Sorbet over Fresh Fruit – Click HERE to VOTE!

Have a fantastic day – see you all later this afternoon!  Keep on VOTING!

9 comments:

  1. I've been on a pb and banana kick for a few months now. I don't see it dying off either ;) Mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just wanted to say that i love you... and i'll be done working my crazy EARLY morning hours next week. Then, life back to normal. I'm so proud of you and your "blogness". I think i made a new word. You're doing a wonderful job. Anyway, i voted for you.... and i'd do it a million times if i could. Have an awesome day!! love, jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG PB GOODNESS! That looks sooo delish!
    I've always wanted to try Bee's Knees, your so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah hope you get tones of last minute votes girlie -- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all that peanut buttery goodness is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. What a cutie pie name for the PB. Does the honey really flava it well?

    GL with the dessert contest hon, I hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a bad influence! I have far too many PB jars around, yet you have me so close to ordering the Bee's Knees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ponyknit ~ I am not sure I could give it up if I tried.

    The Husband ~ I LOVE YOU - that was the sweetest comment EVER! :) Who knew you actually read my blog and I love your new Blogness word :D

    Kayberry ~ the Bees Knees is a definite must try - it is my 2nd flavor pb&co flavor.

    Janetha ~ isn't he the cutest - I got all misty eyed reading it - so sweet!

    Jenny ~ Thanks for pulling for me.

    Peanutbutter ~ go make a peanutbutterlicious snack - you'll love it!

    Erin ~ It does - it has the perfect balance of honey and pb. Thanks!

    Caroline ~ you won't request adding this "one" flavor to your collection....wait that's it the justification you need. It's a collection so you need to add to it to keep building it up, right :)

    ReplyDelete