Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Too lazy to cook breakfast….

Last night I survived the ice cream challenge ~ I managed to escaped not one but TWO bowls of The Husband’s Lowfat Rocky Road Ice Cream.  I did sneak a bite of both though :D since we are all counting.  I decided to put a few bananas in the freezer to make up some Banana Soft Serve.  I saw this post last week and have been dying to try it.

I woke up this morning wanting Eggs or an Egg Sandwich but in all honesty I was too lazy to make it (a rare occurrence for me).  So I opted for a simple breakfast that did a fantastic job at filling me up.

A 1 Weight Watcher Point Orowheat Double Fiber English muffin topped with a 2 WWP Tablespoon of Whipped Butter ~ YUM!

IMG_8636

1 Cup of cherries

IMG_8637

1 container of TJ’s Organic 0% Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt

IMG_8639

I LOVE that I checked off a dairy serving plus a TWO fruit servings at breakfast!  Still LOVIN’ the vanilla bean goodness of this greek yogurt!  All together with a big tall glass of iced decaf coffee with a splash of ff milk.

IMG_8635

THREE GIVEAWAYS TO CHECK OUT:

* Missy is having an E-Cloth Giveaway.  Click HERE to check it out.

* Special K is having a fun MacroLife Bars & Supplement Powders giveaway!.  Click HERE.

* Today is the LAST day you can enter to win the fabulous Amazing Grass pack I am giving away.  Click HERE to make sure you have entered all THREE ways!

Have a great Tuesday all!  I think I am going to opt for the Elliptical or Cardio Equipment rotation at the gym today over Sculpt class.  See you all later this afternoon.

12 comments:

  1. I think that breakfast sounds fabulous! Yum!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love easy breakfasts like this. that yogurt looks so good with the little vanilla beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm that vanilla bean yogurt sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are doing a really great job eating healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mm i am too lazy to cook breakfast every morning :) I always resort to waffles and greek yogurt or oats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a lazy cook 24/7 so your quick and easy breakfast sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tj's greek yogurt sounds really good! i love vanilla bean ice cream :)

    i also read your last post and i realized i haven't had lychee fruit in a while. i went to china two summers ago and the lychee there was amazing! so sweet and juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay for resisting the ice cream - twice!
    love english muffins!! they are so versitile

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should try the TJ's vanilla yogurt. How does it compare to a Fage or Oikos in terms of thickness and taste?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vanilla bean greek yogurt?? That sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Havefaith ~ It was tasty!

    Brandi ~ This yogurt is my favorite flavored greek yogurt - LOVE vanilla beans.

    Kate ~ Thanks, I try each day.

    Janetha ~ LOL....I didn't even spoon it up this time :D

    Jenny ~ Mmmmm, waffles, I need to have those soon!

    K ~ Your breakfasts always seem so fancy though :)

    Swirly ~ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is the BEST! Yeah for going to China, I bet that was an amazing experience.

    Peanutbutter ~ OMG, it was tough since ice cream is probably one of my most favorite foods in the world. but, I kept reminding myself I wasn't hungry so I didn't need it.

    Erika ~ I would say it isn't as thick as Fage but it isn't as thin as Oikos. I am sure one of these brands makes it for Trader Joe's since they do not make much of their own products - they put their labels on other companies products. If you like greek yogurt, you should definitely give it a try - try one container and I bet you will be hooked.

    Anne ~ Yup - you need to add it to your next list :)

    ReplyDelete